What is the best natural acne treatment?
Before making any decisions about natural acne treatments you need to know that it works best for moderate cases of acne. It can be inexpensive way to combat acne but not just acne, because more and more people are using natural treatments and remedies for any kind of diseases.
When standard topical and oral medications are insufficiently effective, because they only focus on one or two of the causes of acne, or they just treat the symptoms, it is time to include some natural acne solutions.
We can call it Herbal, Alternative or Holistic treatments or remedies but one thing is in common. We recognize that our body is out of balance and needs to get back to balance by cleansing and renewing inside, removing the toxins and impurities. Natural acne treatment generally include some major adjustments in eating habits because it focuses on purifying the internal organs.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates
• A proper, healthy and balanced diet, followed by some regular easy exercises, are the first step on a way to help us bring your body back into balance. You will never go wrong with those two. Those are the best natural remedies. This will lead to serious improvement in your health, and in the end it will be reflected on your skin.
• Perfect way to start your day is with 10 – 15 minute easy workout. If it is just controlled stretching it is enough. After that you can squeeze one or two oranges and lemons, mix it with warm water and 1-2 teaspoon of honey, organic if possible, and you are ready to go. Afterwards grab some fruit, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. Furthermore, make some green smoothie. Tons of great green smoothie recipes and some quality books can be found online. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day. That way you will flush out toxins from your bowels and kidneys.
• Avoid eating fatty foods, such as Trans Fats, or those made from animal products, milk based products, margarine and vegetable oils, because they increases gland activity in the body. That means you should drastically reduce or eliminate completely the intake of fried foods, cookies, cakes, frozen foods, snack food, etc.
Your goal should be to detoxify the liver and kidneys. For the same reason you can also include herbs like burdock root, dandelion leaves, milk thistle and red clover. You can make wide variety of teas and once again some incredible and tasty green smoothies.
You can find great books about detoxification on Amazon.
• Include in your diet those foods that are rich in Vitamins (A, B complex, C, D, E) and minerals including essential fatty acids Omega 3-6-9, Chromium Picolinate and Zinc are crucial to clear up our body and get back in balance. Or you can use proven supplements.
• If you have an extra bodyweight you should seriously think about losing it because obesity has been considered as a significant factor contributing to acne, because of increased activity in body glands. In any case you will feel better about yourself.
These are first steps towards your healing and wellbeing. Take action and be determined to make improvements in your daily routine by eliminating bad habits and bad food choices. You will see the result very soon. Be patient.
However, no matter what type of natural remedies you will choose, you should always check with your doctor first about that same remedies.